Monday, July 29, 2013

Poem




Snakes and fake people act the same
Shame on them biting disabled
Sign language nah I rather tell you
Some call me Ed but only if you know me
Sometimes I act different but I’m just being me
Shaq Attack no ones guarding me in LA
Shaq don’t be scared he might be bigger but he ain’t on top
Shaq it was one time thing don’t let these white girls get in your head
Shaq theres a new Center in the NBA but he isn't half as nice as you.
Shaq loves Beyonce but he rather stay with his wife
Self Communication  just give me the ball.
Snake king give me an Alley Oop
Satisfied with one ring I think I want another.
Straight up in the sky I never thought he could fly.
Sand up all in his eyes he Think he the sandman.
Self advise don’t ask for the ball too much.
Sand in space is so hard to touch.
Sorry I know the answer but I just wanted to hear the truth
Staying up taking baskets to the dome I should quit
Sir I’m a future Hall of Famer Get out my way.
Sitting on top of the Ceiling waiting till I fall
Stephen curry might be better then Jeter one day
Se lo que dicirte pero no te lo digo, Know what to tell you dont know how to tell you
Some tell you that you’re everything to them but we’ll see in the end
Stay in the present moment never go ahead or backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment